Saturday, December 19, 2009

What Is Your Cervical Mucuis Like Befor Your Period What Should Your Cervical Position Be A Week Before Your Period Is Due?

What should your cervical position be a week before your period is due? - what is your cervical mucuis like befor your period

In general, try the overview of my position of the cervix and usually before my time is very hard to keep open and easy to use, but I checked today, and I am one weeks after my time, and it is very difficult to attain a high measure can only play with the fingertips, it is very soft, like lips and feels very close. I also have EWCM. This should be a mucus before the period. My question is, therefore, the position is the cervix due one weeks before the period and that celebrated the cervical mucus to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment