Saturday, February 20, 2010

32 Years Old And Still Have Acne Vaginal Discharge Question. URGENT! PLEASE!!?

Vaginal Discharge Question. URGENT! PLEASE!!? - 32 years old and still have acne

well,
So, I'm 16 years are sexually active. my period is not regular, but I do not understand all of 28-32 days (usually about 28). Thursday was the last of my 28 days (26) and have not yet begun. I have my usual symptoms (facial acne, bloating, etc ...) and many clear thread discharge 2 weeks ago. I have about 5 pounds during the night and assumed it was the weight of the water. Ive never unprotected sex (always with a spermicide-lubricated condom), but very often extreme (in the sense of a cramp in the pelvis and vagina as if someone pulled a muscle or see something like that) I indicates that the discharge has started again today. its thick and white, but not much comes together. What does this mean? HELP PLEASE!

4 comments:

Joe 4 WHUFC said...

My name is Dr. healthyman pregnant and sooooo

essentia... said...

You said yourself, you tend to be irregular, so this time are a bit uneven as usual. If you are security measures that you did not mention the use of pregnancy care to miss up to two consecutive cycles.
It is quite normal for young people at irregular times, especially when sexually active are. (Mainly because their bodies are not mature enough for this)

JULIE K said...

Hello,

Could an infection. If the discharge has a foul odor, chances are that you have an infection, probably not a yeast infection, because the cramps and weight loss, but I want to visit my doctor if I were you. You may have anitbiotics.

Good luck!

Kristi D said...

idk

Post a Comment