Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snowboard Guard Gears When Do Stores Like REI Or Sports Authority Start Selling Snowboarding Or Winter Things?

When do stores like REI or Sports Authority start selling snowboarding or winter things? - snowboard guard gears

Because I buy a helmet, wrist guards, ties and shoes. I bought a Burton Lux Board recently, and I have to buy more haha equipment. However, it is launched in the stores in my area, not yet on sale. I would rather spend less. I had to walk for about 1 hours drive and buy the record, the shoe store (not my size). This is the only snowboard shop in my neighborhood.
Thank you.

2 comments:

EastCoas... said...

likely if the winter is approaching, although its September, its still summer

You can find all the stuff online, and maybe a better deal

Search sites like

dogfunk.com
the-house.com
sierrasnowboard.com

Tom said...

The Sports Authority in my area has already expect the sale SNIAGRAB way to sell now.

I am also in Utah and has the things of snow throughout the year. : /

Post a Comment