Friday, February 19, 2010

Flowy Skirt Pattern Does Anyone Have A Good Medieval Knitted Dress Pattern?

Does anyone have a good medieval knitted dress pattern? - flowy skirt pattern

I am a high school student and graduation, I have to do some kind of project. What I decided I wanted to knit a dress.

Unfortunately, I knit and old English gentlemen dressed in armor and bright, with wide sleeves and a long flowy skirt, and I can not find online, I am looking for a book with knitting patterns, the type of clothes in view of

So, if anyone knows of a knitting book of good relations with a pattern like looking in I would be happy

2 comments:

Greco said...

These are the sleeves of your choice.

http://www.knitonthenet.com/issue7/patte ...

Point and used for skirt / blouse combination in a jacket and skirt fabric with buttons attached to the front.

hairbend... said...

No creo que esos vestidos Que Se han unido. Para un tejido en flujo así, tendría tejidas ser Qué. Tejidos en punto es más pesado y no se utiliza para algo tan voluminoso.

Sin embargo, si usted tiene agujas muy pequeñas y el hilo muy fino, puede ser capaz de hacerlo. Se puede tomar Un par de años, sin embargo, paragr terminar el punto. Good luck!

Post a Comment