Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tongue Infections Pictures Signs Of Infection - Tongue Web Piercing?

Signs of infection - tongue web piercing? - tongue infections pictures

I had my tongue web about 2 weeks (pierced 2 weeks) and was relatively painless,
I was washed with 1 tablespoon of sea salt in a bottle of water recommended 5-10 times a day (like my piercing)
I have recently started to be clarified in order to be taken once daily with Biotest (alcohol-free mouthwash, which helps reduce plaque and jewelers makes it easier to remove ..), so I thought it would be nice not to try to the drill to excite the plate.
However, on the left side of the drill, I noticed a white ball. theres no relief, and it does not hurt, but I get a little worried because I know what it is.
I have photographs of her later, so if someone or a drill this exercise includedthemselves and know what / how to go really appreciate your help.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25islew&s=4
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jhshet&s=4

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment