Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Homemade Pellets Does Anyone Have A Good Recipe For Healthy, Homemade Cookie Type Treats For Birds?

Does anyone have a good recipe for healthy, homemade cookie type treats for birds? - homemade pellets

I have 4 of the Amazon, 1 macaw and a mini-burr. I need to change a system of pellets. Up to now, have achieved minimal success. Everybody loves hard / crackers, so I thought it might get a simple way for a positive response from the birds and begin the withdrawal of the seeds. Thank you!

2 comments:

roshanap said...

to take a bit shallow, I know because I parekets feeding and cracker biscuits, and I do not die!

SiuBB said...

Many, many seeds / nuts combined with honey as the background work really well! I used the birds and they love this snack:)

You can use all different types of nuts such as cashew nuts, peanuts, nuts ... You get the point:)

Post a Comment