Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Big Booty Atlanta Ladies: Do You Like A Man With A Booty?And If So How Big?

Ladies: Do you like a man with a booty?And if so how big? - big booty atlanta

I prefer a man with an average size butt.Big Butts are gross and always worth a detour me.Me Fernando ex-boyfriend had an ideal size butt.Not big, not small, Fernando had the most perfect mid Behind .. current boyfriend, Peter whatsoever.I no booty, I saw a few guys in Atlanta with a large & DO NOT LIKE buut it.what your preference is that? Large, small or medium term?

5 comments:

I'm not you said...

I love a man with a booty. unless it is bigger than me:)

I'm not you said...

I love a man with a booty. unless it is bigger than me:)

Michelle... said...

Dont matter to me. Big Butt Butts guys are a little weird ..

teri is ambience said...

I do not know how a man with a big boat, it seems that you do not spoil, but to know. I saw a man with a prize bigger than mine, the other day and it is not only the right ... Cause I gotta dunka booty, if you have a super !!!!!!!!!!!!!! dodunka LMAO

musicchi... said...

Butts small, but thats just me

Post a Comment