Sunday, January 17, 2010

Princess Booster Car Seat Looking For A Turbo Booster Seat For A 3yr Old???

Looking for a turbo booster seat for a 3yr old??? - princess booster car seat

I can not find the head of the Disney Princess Turbo Booster everything they encounter, the need for the lower half of the seat track, as only 3 and turn out of his chair in, but I this is not always based on-line shopping I would not mind the business, but perhaps to flow around and go home empty handed, as my little Con is in front of her car seat for babies to grow and now I update soon. each site will be helpful, thank you

4 comments:

spoCPST said...

I do not know they ask for it, but his daughter is not old enough to be in a booster seat. The recommendations are that children who are at least 4 years and at least 40 pounds, even if the seat is rated up to 30 pounds. You need to sit in the situation where the entire trip - all cars Bent toys from the plant can be recovered, not even unbuckle, play, etc. are not provided with safety belts

Your daughter has exceeded its headquarters, where one of these things are true:
1.She exceed the weight limit,
2.her shoulders are above belt slots
3. are up to their ears at the top of the back seat of the car

There are some places with a 5-point belts that are higher or go to the weight higher. Cosco Vertex is a good place to use, to 65 pounds and the straps high slots that are not quickly repaired. Work around $ 100

We hope that it will be useful!
Renee

chingona... said...

Here is a link to the, what I found:

% Http: / / / shopping.yahoo.com p: Graco 20Turb ...

Sorry! I found a site that really the chair!

http://www.topbabygearonline.net/Graco% 2 ...

amom said...

I agree with the previous response from Renee. Your daughter is too young to remember. My 45 kilos in 4 years in a harness at the moment, only safer. It seems you need a new chair for her as Renee would like, I recommend the Cosco Apex http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp ...

tasha d said...

eBay is the way to go !!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment