Friday, January 22, 2010

Show Me How To Do Scorpion Where Are The Appropriate Places To Place A Borneo Scorpion Design On The Body?

Where are the appropriate places to place a borneo scorpion design on the body? - show me how to do scorpion

I always ask myself a tattoo of a scorpion Borneo. I want to show the utmost respect for the people and tribes of Borneo. Is it appropriate for Westerners have this tattoo? If so, should it put two on the body or is it enough? I will not go to Borneo to find only one day that I have offended countless people, from the contempt of the tradition of honor. Undestand I think I would like to clarify just convenience. Thank you.

2 comments:

starrrrg... said...

Tattoos are a matter of taste. In the 30th and the public that are popular. Many of them have more than one. Some show, some do not. I have two son, who had decided to have tattoos. I have two daughters who each have two. I have a son who has several including one in which, in those cases where we think most guys are just too painful to have with the addition of a piercing, even in appearance. YIKES! I have not a demand and prefer that my children can see with satisfaction.
Big problem, with a bandage or not to cover some jobs in the manufacturing and non-commercial research professionals.
*

serialmo... said...

otherwise, tattoos are trash

Post a Comment