Friday, January 29, 2010

Bumps On Lip Fibroids What Are These Bumps On My Lip And Upper Mouth?

What are these bumps on my lip and upper mouth? - bumps on lip fibroids

I lived it twice before and left, but I'm still confused: (I have very small strokes at the corner of my upper lip. They are not noticeable, except that I can feel my tongue. You are also in the roof of my mouth . It does not hurt or anything just to be there. I do not think that kiss you, because if you for a while, I kissed a person. "Why are you here, and what the hell !?!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know exactly what you have, but if you have to think who I ... You need to eat more protein.

Anonymous said...

Top Feaver u get to buy food too much fatty food such as sausage

Anonymous said...

I do not know exactly what you have, but if you have to think who I ... You need to eat more protein.

Anonymous said...

I do not know exactly what you have, but if you have to think who I ... You need to eat more protein.

Post a Comment